News, Updates, and Reports
The Ag in the Classroom team stays busy throughout the year, coordinating events, grants and contests, and developing new resources. Please explore our collection of news, donor highlights, biannual newsletters and annual reports. You can also subscribe to the Cream of the Crop E-newsletter for the latest news.
- Hundreds of teachers in the South Valley for a celebration of agriculture
- The Produce Mom will speak in Visalia
- Conference teaches teachers about ag
- Ag in the Classroom and Raley's makes classrooms tastier!
- Ag in the Classroom Awards Inaugural CALAwards
- Conference to provide educators with tools to help their students LearnAboutAg!
- Agriculture in the Classroom: Two Tulare County Teachers Team Up
- 30th Anniversary Golf Tournament Honors Supporters
- Ag in the Classroom Honored by California Department of Food and Agriculture
- Long-time Donor to be Recognized at 30th Anniversary Event
- Agriculture in the Classroom Partners with McDonalds
Hands On Agriculture
Explore the biannual newsletter for friends and supporters
The annual reports demonstrate Ag in the Classroom’s history of serving teachers and students.