National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
Agricultural Engineering Video
Use this 8-minute video clip to profile a career in Agricultural Engineering. Learn how agricultural engineers apply engineering technology and science to help farmers be more productive, reduce environmental impacts, and keep our food affordable, safe, healthy and delicious.
Use the Teacher Background Video to learn how to engage and inform students interested in a career path in agricultural engineering, including how to prepare for post-secondary education. The video also offers teacher tips, discussion suggestions, and additional resources.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Build it Better
- High-Tech Farming (Grades 3-5)
- High-Tech Farming (Grades 6-8)
- High-Tech Food
- Increasing Food Production with Precision Agriculture
- Journey 2050 Lesson 6: Careers for 2050 and Beyond! (Grades 6-8)
- Journey 2050 Lesson 6: Careers for 2050 and Beyond! (Grades 9-12)