National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
How Did That Get in My Lunchbox?
This book teaches the steps of how the food in their lunchbox is produced and processed. Pictures and text illustrate the steps for bread, cheese, tomatoes, apple juice, carrots, chocolate, and a clementine. It also teaches about food groups and making healthy eating choices.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- A Day Without Agriculture
- Agriculture Counts
- Agriculture and Me
- Animal or Plant?
- Edible Numbers
- FoodMASTER: Meal Management
- Let's Go Shopping! (Grades 3-5)
- Let's Go Shopping! (Grades K-2)
- Nutritional Value of Fresh Produce
- Understanding MyPlate (Grades 3-5)
- What's on MyPlate? (Grades 3-5)
- Who Grew My Soup? (Grades 3-5)
- Who Grew My Soup? (Grades K-2)