National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
Make Mine Milk
This 27-minute DVD teaches students where milk comes from, how milk is transported and processed, and how milk contributes to a nutritious diet. Order this DVD online from agclassroomstore.com.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- A Day Without Dairy
- Blue's the Clue: Souring Milk for Science (Grades 6-8)
- FoodMASTER: Milk and Cheese
- It's a MOO-stery! (Grades 3-5)
- It's a MOO-stery! (Grades K-2)
- Milk Makin' Math
- Milk or Meat? Beef or Dairy?
- Sun, to Moo, to You!
- The Ultimate Efficient Recycler