National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
The Journey of Milk
Watch this 5-minute video clip to teach about the dairy farm. Students will learn about what dairy cows eat and how they are cared for to produce the milk we drink and the dairy products we consume.
Western Dairy Association
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- A Day Without Dairy
- Blue's the Clue: Souring Milk for Science (Grades 6-8)
- Cowabunga! All About Dairy Breeds
- FoodMASTER: Milk and Cheese
- It's a MOO-stery! (3-5)
- It's a MOO-stery! (K-2)
- Milk Makin' Math
- Milk or Meat? Beef or Dairy?
- Sun, to Moo, to You!
- The Ultimate Efficient Recycler
- Whipping Butter into Shape