National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
Soil, Not Dirt
Follow Rebecca Lybrand on a digital journey to connect soils, plants, and climate. Rebecca, a soil scientist explains some of her daily job tasks and teaches about soils in different climates and ecosystems.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Color in the Garden
- How Much Is Dirt Worth? (Grades 6-8)
- How Much Is Dirt Worth? (Grades 9-12)
- In Search of Essential Nutrients (Grades 9-12)
- Plant Nutrient Deficiencies (Grades 9-12)
- Plant-Soil Interactions (Grades 9-12)
- Properties of Soils (Grades 9-12)
- Secrets to Healthy Soils
- The Rotten Truth
- The Soil We Grow In
- What Makes Up Your Profile?