National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
This book traces the production of food from the farm to our fork. Readers learn where fruits and vegetables grow, visit a dairy where milk is produced, learn about eggs and meat which come from animals, and see how wheat is processed into flour to bake cakes or make pasta.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Be a DetEGGtive!
- California Crops: From the Farm to the Table
- Eggs in the World of Food Choices
- FoodMASTER: Eggs
- FoodMASTER: Fruits
- FoodMASTER: Meal Management
- FoodMASTER: Meat, Poultry and Fish
- FoodMASTER: Milk and Cheese
- Making Half MyPlate Fruits and Vegetables
- My Farm Web (Grades 3-5)
- Who Grew My Soup? (Grades 3-5)
- Who Grew My Soup? (Grades K-2)