National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
What Is Agriculture?
How would you define agriculture? Not with Merriam-Webster's Dictionary. That just doesn't fully capture the importance of agriculture or how it touches all of our lives. Learn how to define agriculture with five words by using this 22" x 34" poster, which engagingly displays the 5-F's of agriculture—farming, food, fabric, forestry, and flowers.
Utah Agriculture in the Classroom
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- A Day Without Agriculture
- Agriculture Pays
- Agriculture and Me
- Source Search (Grades 3-5)
- Source Search (Grades 6-8)
- Source Search (Grades 9-12)
- Source Search (Grades K-2)
- Supply and Demand: What If?