National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
Utah Agriculture Activity Map
This engaging map shows agricultural production in Utah by county. Questions on the back help guide students to consider agricultural production in their home county and state. This map is available as a free download or hard copies can be ordered in an 11" x 17" format or as a 25" x 40" poster.
Utah Agriculture in the Classroom
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Beef Basics
- Changes & Challenges (1990s): Products of Utah Travel Worldwide
- Changes & Challenges (2000s): Recession and Expansion
- Making a Brand for Ourselves the "Cowboy" Way
- The Farmer Grows a Rainbow: "Four" Goodness' Sake
- The Farmer Grows a Rainbow: Pre-K Appetizer
- What Land Works Best?
- Wheat and Dolls