National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
40 Maps that Explain Food in America
A collection of maps and graphs that represent farms, food production, and many other statistics in the United States. These maps provide excellent illustrations for students to understand how climate and geography affects the production of food as well as to provide statistics about the economics of food production through the years and across the United States.
Ezra Klein and Susannah Locke
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Agricultural Production Regions in the United States
- Changes & Challenges (1990s): Products of Utah Travel Worldwide
- Feeding a Digital World: From Farm to Fork
- Food Systems Feed the World
- Where Does It Come From?
- Where Does Your Food Come From?: An Augmented Reality Lesson