National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
What's In My Food?
Would you like to learn more about the ingredients in your food? Common questions about our food include: Does it contain GMOs? Does the packaging contain BPA? and What are the ingredients? This website contains detailed information about these topics for common foods such as soups, sauces, juices, pasta, crackers, and cookies.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Chain of Food (6-8th Grade)
- Evaluating GMO Perspectives Through Labeling
- Food Systems Feed the World
- The Geography of Thanksgiving Dinner
- The Quicker the Better? Food Processing
- What's on MyPlate? (Grades 6-8)