National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
Who Makes the Best Burger?
This 42" x 25" bulletin board teaches students about the production of the ingredients in hamburgers. A large picture of a hamburger is featured in the middle of the bulletin board and pictures of the ingredients and their descriptions are in each corner. An envelope asking students to vote for "Who makes the best burger?" is included. The envelope can be removed after the voting to display the words "FARMERS and RANCHERS." The bulletin board is mailed in a reusable storage tube.
Utah Agriculture in the Classroom
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Beef: A Healthy Option
- FoodMASTER: Meat, Poultry and Fish
- Let's Go Shopping! (Grades 3-5)
- Let's Go Shopping! (Grades K-2)
- The Farmer Grows a Rainbow: High Five Burger
- The Quicker the Better? Food Processing
- Where Did Your Hamburger Come From?