National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
Virtual Egg Farm Field Trips
Take a virtual tour of three different egg farms. Learn why each farmer chose their career, how their farm manages their ecological footprint and how they conserve natural resources all while raising the laying hens that produce eggs for our food supply.
American Egg Board
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Be a DetEGGtive!
- Don't Forget the Eggs!
- Eggology (Grades 3-5)
- Eggology (Grades K-2)
- Eggs in the World of Food Choices
- Eggs on the Menu
- Eggs: From Hen to Home
- FoodMASTER Middle: Eggs
- FoodMASTER: Eggs
- From Chicken Little to Chicken Big (Grades 3-5)
- From Chicken Little to Chicken Big (Grades K-2)
- Hatching Science with Classroom Chicks (Grades 3-5)
- Hatching Science with Classroom Chicks (Grades K-2)
- Inside the Egg, Hatching Chicks (Grades 3-5)
- Inside the Egg, Hatching Chicks (Grades K-2)
- Photoperiod Phenomena
- Weighing in on Egg Labels, Supply, and Demand