National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
Double-sided cards representing four livestock species. These cards can add a reading supplement activity to lesson plans to help teach the basic principles about beef cattle, dairy cattle, pigs, and poultry. The cards can be printed from the attached PDF or ordered from the Nebraska Foundation for Agricultural Awareness.
File, Map, or Graphic
Original printing for these cards was funded by a grant from USDA-Agriculture in the Classroom Organization.
Nebraska Foundation for Agricultural Awareness
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Animal Life Cycles
- Animal or Plant?
- Baa, Ram, Ewe... Sheep Tales
- Farm Animal Match
- From Chicken Little to Chicken Big (Grades 3-5)
- From Chicken Little to Chicken Big (Grades K-2)
- I'm a MOO-stery! (K-2)
- Inside the Egg, Hatching Chicks (Grades 3-5)
- Inside the Egg, Hatching Chicks (Grades K-2)