Conference Highlights - 2016
Conference Farm Tours
September 22-24, 2016
Holiday Inn Sacramento- Capitol Plaza
A Taste of Lodi
Catch a glimpse of San Joaquin County while you visit a vineyard, winery and processing plant in Lodi.
- Bear Creek Vineyard and Winery - Lodi, CA
- Pacific Coast Producers - Lodi, CA
UC Davis Experience
Visit the various agricultural facilities at University of California, Davis–including greenhouses, swine and dairy barns.
- University of California Davis - Davis, CA
Travel the adventurous levee roads and learn about both organic and conventional agriculture in the Sacramento Delta.
- Greene and Hemly - Courtland, CA
- Bogle Winery - Clarksburg, CA
- Steamboat Acres - Courtland, CA
From Farm to You!
Take a peek at Sacramento agriculture as we visit a port, a wholesale floral distributor and a u-pick farm.
- Port of West Sacramento - West Sacramento, CA
- Flora Fresh - Sacramento, CA
- R. Kelley Farms - Sacramento, CA
Participants will learn how food gets from farm to you by visiting a local grocery store and cattle ranch.
- Bel Air Supermarket - Elk Grove, CA
- HAVE Angus, Vietheer Cattle Ranch - Wilton, CA