What's Growin' On?
Each year, a new edition of What's Growin' On? joins the collection. The 16-page educational newspaper highlights California's vibrant and diverse agricultural industry with current and accurate information. A variety of activities, trivia, graphics and readings provide something for every learner. Activities are aligned to California Education Standards.
Fifteenth Edition: Agriculture and the Environment
**This edition is available in larger quantities. Please email info@LearnAboutAg.org for more information.**
- Request a free classroom set (while supplies last).
Fourteenth Edition: Celebrating California's Top Ten
Thirteenth Edition: Let's Look at Water
Twelfth Edition: Under the California Sun
Eleventh Edition: Elements for Life
Tenth Edition: CA Crop Talk - Specialty Crops Edition
- Newspaper (PDF, 45.5 MB)
- Answer Key (PDF, 550 KB)
- Extra! Extra! Classroom Extensions (PDF, 3.6 MB)
- Spanish Version (PDF, 42.1 MB)
- Food Safety is a Team Effort - La seguridad alimentaria es un trabajo en equipo (PDF, 3.4 MB)
Request a free classroom set (while supplies last).
Ninth Edition: Farm to School Connections
Eighth Edition: Cultivating Your Future
Seventh Edition: Your Link to California Agriculture
Sixth Edition: Planting Healthy Lives
Fifth Edition: Lasting Connections
- Newspaper (PDF, 33.3 MB)
- Teacher's Guide (PDF, 967 KB)
- Spanish: Cattle Connections - Conexiones Ganaderas (PDF, 1.2 MB)