Ag in the Classroom Support of Local Programs
We appreciate the efforts of the volunteers and County Farm Bureaus from throughout the state, who work to teach students about were their food comes from. This is done by in many ways, including hosting educational events for students and/or teachers, disseminating our educational resources and visiting classrooms. We would not be able to reach the amount of students and educators that we do without you!
Keep in touch about our most recent activities by:
- subscribing to our e-newsletter
- visiting our Media and Reports page
- following us on Facebook, X (Twitter), Instagram, Blog: @LearnAboutAg
Your Guide to Agriculture in the Classroom
Download to help engage teachers in your community and identify resources available for classroom or community use.
$1,300 is available to each county Farm Bureau for Agriculture in the Classroom outreach.
- $1,000 Agriculture in the Classroom Assistance Funds: These funds may be used to sponsor teacher(s) to attend our annual conference. To use these funds please complete the electronic form.
- $300 worth of promotional items
- Order promotional items or Imagine this… books online.
- Use the "Pay with Purchase Order" option on checkout.
- In the comments section, write "(County Name) Funds"
- Use the comments field to indicate if these materials are for an upcoming event and you need them by a certain date.
Other Valuable Resources
These resources are great to distribute to educators at farm and ag education days, summer teacher seminars and other local events.
- 1,000 complimentary copies of the most recent edition of What's Growin' On? student newspaper. Order these using the request free materials form.
- Event promotion: Share the agricultural literacy events that are happening in your county! Send us an e-mail at info@LearnAboutAg.org with the dates and information about your events and we will include them in our Cream of the Crop e-newsletter.
- Teacher resource packets: Contact us for free teacher resource packets that include a variety of Ag in the Classroom materials.
- List of educators in your area: We can provide you with a list of teachers in your county who subscribe to CFAITC's Cream of the Crop e-newsletter.